Friday, June 20, 2008

a short post

I only have about 8 minutes left of internet time before I have to run back to the village. List time:

1. A bat flew into my back this morning, causing me to run outside to escape. I was in my underwear.
2. My roof still leaks but my floors are clean.
3. Still love village life, and my village says I'm a true Muteso.
4. Went to a public trial of a man accused of beheading 3 kids and 1 adult in MY VILLAGE. Should I be scared? Oh yeah, I am friends with the man.
5. I miss you all more than what is possible.
6. I now run HIV workshops for P7 (6th graders) in which I scream at random points "I AM HIV." Not really, but for the purpose of the game.
7. I see in the dark, but still no dead people.
8. A bee stung my ass this morning because of the honey in my oatmeal?
9. Next time I am in town, I will post a better blog and upload pictures.


Random:
1. I appreciate you letters and they give me life.
2. Think magazines: GQ, Details, they fit in enveloppes.
3. Mix CDs are amazing.

HINTS

Love you all,
From the bush,

Spastic Adam

No comments: