Saturday, April 19, 2008

Contact Information

Two days in a row I am able to post. Not as luxurius as some volunteers, but I am in town, so I have access to internet. I opened a P.O. Box with some other volunteers, and so now we have reliable post. My address from now until the end of my service will be as follows:

Adam Kelley, PCV
P.O. Box 520
Soroti, Uganda
Africa


This is the most reliable way to send mail, padded envelopes, and package goodness. I welcome any and all contributions to my new life here in Africa. Also, as my life spins more out of realistic proportion in comparison to my life pre-PC, I plan to take video of myself at night, the hours of chaos in my life, as I live by lantern. Too funny.

Lastly, my gmail accont isn't supported on Uganda's server, but yahoo is fast as bunnies, so if you would like to e-mail me (I will only check it once every few weeks), you can use seeadamgo@yahoo.com. I will respond as quickly as possible to all your e-mails. Love you all, and be in touch soon.

Adamg.

1 comment:

hulag said...

Hi there friend! I am a blog reader from the Philippines. I am happy to found your interesting site. It is really worth visiting.