Monday, December 22, 2008

I'll Be Home for Xmas . . . that song is dead to me.

Happy Holidays!

Confused by the "holiday" weather . . . 

Short post. Big thanks to Teenie for the packages of holiday cheer, which facilitated Sarah and myself decking the halls. Wanted to throw up some pictures. Also, we listened to holiday music and completely broke down upon the refrain of "I'll be Home for Xmas." Then we laughed as "Baby It's Cold Outside" piped in. To everyone at home,enjoy Hannukah (which starts today), Christmas, Kwanzaa and Winter Solstice. Peace on Earth . . . enjoy Cosmos.


:)

2 comments:

Mom said...

'Twas nice to see both of your beautiful Christmas artwork. What, sad faces?!? This new Christmas experience will live with you for the rest of your days. As difficult as it may be for all of us, you are truly special/blest. We are sooo proud of you, Adam. xoxoxo Mom

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, Adam! Love the artwork!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas...I'll be thinking of you! Miss you! Love, Em